Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Outlaw Demon Wails

I got sucked back into the Hollows. The series in question is by Kim Harrison.  I found the next book I needed while we were in Birmingham for $6 and couldn't say no.  Now I'm on the next one because I had to go pick up another hold I placed for Husband at the library and might have know that they had the next book. Yes, I'm sneaky like that.

Outlaw Demon is about how Rachel Morgan deals with a rouge demon who is out to kill her and anyone she cares for. I know it's a really short and vague summary but there is so much background that it would kill the previous books for you if I told you about it. I like the series.  It's fun escape and the supes aren't all pretty and perfect. The main character has a weakness for leather and dressing slutty. Yeah, It's a very nice escape.

Oh, and I'm calling out Christy right now! I need to know what you think of Cinderella Ate My Daughter. It's on my to read list and I'm going to request it as soon as I remember to log in and do so.

1 comment:

  1. The Hallows. liked. You're going to have to remind me which ones of those you sent me I'll know which ones I still need to read.

    on Cinderella Ate My Daugther: I am almost finished with it and hope to have my post up by the end of the week. I like it, I think she gives a fair assessment of every (most) mothers' struggle for her daughter to find a balance between feminity and feminism and the marketing blitz aim at toddlers pertaining to all things pink and princess. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete